International Business Minor
The Department of Business and Economics collaborates with the Department of Language and Literature to offer a minor in international business.
- ECO 1050 Foundations of Economics or ECO 2050 Microeconomic Principles
- BUS 3140/ECO 3140 International Business
- FIN 4200 International Financial Management
Elective Courses I (students choose one of the options below).
- BUS 3111 Ecommerce
- BUS 3120 Business Information Systems
- MKT 2020 Principles of Marketing
- BUS 3460 Entrepreneurship
- ECO 3120 International Trade and Policy Issues
- ECO 3250 Economics of Development and Growth
- FIN 3920 Investment Analysis
Elective Courses II (students choose one of the options below)
- POL 4810 International Relations
- POL 4820 American Foreign Policy
- HIS 3640 Foreign Policy of the US since 1900
Foreign Language or Study
Any intermediate level foreign language course, or foreign studies (FST 4900: 3 credit hours) or study abroad for one semester.