In support of the College’s mission, goals and highest priorities, the UVa-Wise Budget Office will provide sound leadership and guidance to identify, project, develop and manage the resources and expenditures of the College’s operating budget.
We will offer reasonable resource allocation and financial planning recommendations to executive management to support the decision making and strategic planning process.
In service to the College academic and administrative units, we will create a straightforward budget process through open communication and support from the budget office staff. We will anticipate needs, provide accurate and timely information, and conduct ourselves in a courteous and professional manner.
Operating on a biennial budget cycle, the UVa-Wise Budget Office prepares the Biennial and Mid-Biennial Budget Submissions to the Governor, developing the College’s budget as required by the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- 2015-16 Budget Summary
- 2015-16 Budget Summary by Sources & Uses
- 2015-16 Cashier’s Office Tuition & Fees Sheet
- 2015-16 Approved Tuition & Fees
- 2014-16 Mandatory E&G Fee Breakdown
- 2014-16 Mandatory Non-E&G Fee Breakdown
- Conditions of Hourly/Wage Employment Form (fill-able PDF)
- Request for Approval of Student Wage Rate Increase Form (fill-able PDF)
- Merit Increase Approval Form for Faculty and Staff (fill-able PDF)
- Request for New, Vacant or Position Funding Change for Faculty and Staff Positions (fill-able form)