- FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION HOME
- FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION
- INTERCOLLEIGATE ATHLETICS
- BUDGET OFFICE
- CAMPUS POLICE
- COLLEGE SERVICES
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- WELDON COOPER CENTER
- CAPITAL OPERATIONS & PLANNING
- UVA-WISE CAMPUS MAP
- Blueprint for Entrepreneurial Growth
- CONSTRUCTION UPDATES
- SUSTAINABILITY (pdf)
- DENTAL STUDY (pdf)
- CONVOCATION CENTER
- CONTACT US
The goal of the Budget Office is to provide leadership and guidance regarding budget planning, implementation and monitoring to all College departments in compliance with the budgeting policies and procedures of the Commonwealth of Virginia, The University of Virginia and UVa-Wise.
- The Budget Office serves the Commonwealth of Virginia, the College and their respective staffs, by monitoring and implementing the operating budget for The University of Virginia's College at Wise.
- Operating on a biennial budget cycle the UVa-Wise Budget Office prepares the Biennial Budget Submission to the Governor, developing the College's budget as required by the Commonwealth of Virginia, in fulfillment of the mission of the College.
|BROWN BAG LUNCH SCHEDULE|
|September 26, 2012 ~ Noon to 1:00 P.M. ~ Smith Dining Commons/Private Dining Room|
| January 23, 2013 ~ Noon to 1:00 P.M. ~ Cantrell Banquet Hall
|April 10, 2013 ~ Noon to 1:00 P.M. ~ Smith Dining Commons/Private Dining Room|
Note: Brown Bag Lunch meeting minutes are posted on the Budget Information page.
Martha Necessary, Director
Heather Wilson, Budget Manager-NGF Programs