|Click for more info about
The Financial Administration Area provides the College community with financial and administrative leadership and support, of the highest quality, to our faculty, staff, and students.
Our duties include:
- To collect monies owed to the College
- To record and report the movement of monies through the College's accounts
- Developing and implementing the College's annual operating budget and biennial budget
- Conduct financial studies and analyses and prepare executive and departmental management information
- Ensure compliance with State, Federal, and University fiduciary rules and regulations
- Track material College assets
|2011-12 Tuition & Fees|
|GASB (Governmental Accounting Standards Board)|
|NACAS (National Assoc. of College Auxiliary Services)|
PROJECT MANAGER MEETING DATES
All meetings will be held in the C. Bascom Slemp Student
Center 5th Floor conference area at 1pm.