Senior Class Gift Project
UVa-Wise Senior Class Gift Project
MAKE YOUR VERY FIRST GIFT TO UVA-WISE NOW!
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Congratulations on reaching your Senior year at The University of Virginia's College at Wise. Each year, the Senior Class raises private funds to leave a lasting legacy at UVa-Wise. We invite you to consider participating and making a difference this year.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO PARTICIPATE.
1. Challenge 2014 is the name of this year's project and seniors are encouraged to make a gift of $20.14.
2. A second way to participate involves honoring the special people in your life who have helped you obtain your college education. Perhaps your parents, grandparents, or even a special faculty member that guided you along the right path. You have the opportunity to thank this special person by purchasing an elegant certificate of appreciation to demonstrate to them your appreciation for being so supportive during your college career. You may purchase up to four for $25.00. Additional certificates may be purchased for $10.00 each. These special certificates will display your name as well as the name of the person you are honoring. A signature by College officials will complete the authenticity of this effort. Buy one or more with the proceeds benefitting the 2014 Senior Class Gift.
3. Or, you may simply make a gift of $10 or more to the fund.
For more information, please contact:
- Director of Development, Valerie Lawson (email@example.com, 276-376-4523) Development Assistant, Debbie Vanover (firstname.lastname@example.org, 276-376-4519)
- or stop by our office at Bowers-Sturgill Hall.
As members of the Class of 2014 make
a gift to the Class of 2014 Fund, their names will be listed below:
Please review the form below and complete the portion that matches your selection of gift...if you want to participate in the $20.14 challenge complete the first section. If you want to purchase certificates or make a gift of another amount complete the remainder of the form.
Office of Development & College Relations
One College Avenue
Wise, VA 24293
Phone: (276) 376-4519 or 4523
Fax: (276) 376-1024