Spring Break 2011
For the approximate cost of $2486* students receive one of the best study abroad values programs offered today.
Program Cost includes:
· Round-trip airfare from Charlotte to Florence
· Local transportation (including airport transfers and daytrips by bus and train)
· 7 nights lodging in a quaint hotel near the city center
· Entry fees to all tourist attractions (including museums, art galleries, churches, palazzos, and other sites)
· Course tuition/fees for HUM 195
(1 credit course)
· Trip insurance
· Guidance and commentary by an experienced UVA-Wise faculty member (and formal guided tours at select sites)
· The priceless experience of getting to know one of the world’s most beautiful cities.
* $1956 will be due prior to the trip (including a non-refundable payment of $1328 on Nov. 12). Students are responsible for bringing the remaining ~$530 (for meals, entry fees, and local transportation) with them on the trip.
-Out-of-state students must pay an additional $150 fee.
-A limited number of $500 scholarships are available (via the application process).
For more information, contact:
Dr. John Mark Adrian
Asst. Professor of English Literature
Zehmer 129; firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, Sept. 30, 4:45 p.m.
Submit completed application
(form available online at http://www.uvawise.edu/international/gettingstarted)
Dr. Witold Wolny
Field Director of International Studies
Darden Hall 105; email@example.com