Moodle Course Creation Request / how-to
- Moodle courses are now tied to the UVa-Wise portal. When linked with the Faculty/Student portal moodle will keep track of enrollments and add/drops automatically.
- To request a moodle course please go to https://my.uvawise.edu and login with your campus username and password. If you do not have a campus login please contact the Helpdesk to have one created.
- Once you have authenticated, navigate to the “Faculty” tab located near the top of the page. In the first section block on the faculty page click the link to the moodle course request form. The link can also be found under “Faculty Forms” located on the left sidebar of the same page.
- Fill in the Course Code/ID for each course that needs to be created/linked in moodle, one per line. The section number should be included.
example: ACC 2010 01
- Fill in the “Semester” field near the bottom of the form with the current term the request is for.
example: Spring 2012, SP2012 or FA 2012
- Enter the (optional) date and click “Submit Request” at the bottom of the page. The submitted request should be process within 24 hours and a confirmation email will be sent with further instructions.
- Please forward all questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A direct link to the moodle course request form is provided and will only work if you are already authenticated on the portal before clicking.