Moodle: FAQ: How do i find or change my course enrollment key?
The course self enrollment key can be found in the users -> Enrolment methods section of each moodle course.
- Enter the course you want to change the key for.
- Click ‘Users’ and then 'Enrolment methods' from the settings block.
- Click the edit link (hand holding a pencil icon) for 'Self Enrolment (Student)'.
- Enter or change the enrollment key field.
- Click ‘save settings’ at the bottom of the page.
** Self enrollment of system generated courses are disabled by default. It may be necessary to enable self enrollment under Users -> Enrolment methods in the course settings. Click here for more information about how to enable self enrollment.