- STUDENT LIFE HOME
- CENTER FOR STUDENT DEVELOPMENT HOME
- CAREER SERVICES
- COUNSELING SERVICES
- HEALTH SERVICES
- MULTI-CULTURAL AFF
The Center for Student Development (CSD) offers a variety of events, activities, workshops and programs focused on health and wellness.
PROGRAMS & WORKSHOPS
CSD offers prevention and awareness events for the campus community. Programs often include the collaboration of our student group, SDAB. CSD also offers a variety of educational presentations focused on current student-related issues.
Our fall 2014 programming and workshop schedule includes:
Aug. 27 - Ice Cream Social, SSC Atrium, 11 am-2 pm
- Aug. 27 - SDAB Interest Meetingl, SSC Atrium, 1 pm
- Sept. 8-12 - Health & Wellness Week
- Sept. 8 - Free Fruits & Veggies/Nutrition Info/Blood Pressure Screenings, SSC Atrium, 10 am-2 pm
- Sept. 10 - Insanity Workout, SSC Fitness Center, 1 pm
- Sept. 22-26 - Mental Health Awareness Week
- Sept. 23 - Running From Crazy Documentary, Lawn by the Lake, 7:30 pm
- Sept. 24 - Depression Screening Day, SSC J-Lounge, 10 am-2 pm
- Sept. 29-Oct. 3 - Alcohol Awareness Week
- Sept. 29 - National Gordie Day, SSC Atrium, 10 am-2 pm
- Oct. 1 - CampusSpeaks Speaker, Prior Convocation Center, 1 pm
- Oct. 6 - Breast Cancer Awareness Day, SSC Atrium, 10 am-2 pm
- Oct. 20-25 - Red Flag Campaign Week
For more information about Center for Student Development events, please contact us at 276-376-1005.