Supporting UVa-Wise Volleyball
UVa-Wise Volleyball can be described as a relationship builder. We believe participation fosters a strong sense of pride in the college for our student-athletes and provides a bond between Cavalier volleyball players past, present, and future. Volleyball matches provide an exciting game atmosphere which strengthens the connection to the campus community and through games, camps, service projects, and simply talking to UVa-Wise volleyball players on the sidewalk, the values of our program and the college are demonstrated.
Contributions have an important impact on our Volleyball team by providing:
- an increase in scholarship support would allow us the opportunity to recruit the best student-athletes to
represent the UVa-Wise volleyball program. Having high quality athletes will assist us moving forward in competing at the NCAA D-II level.
- appropriate equipment and supplies (such as quality uniforms, volleyballs, carts, travel apparel, recruiting software)
- travel costs (lodging, meals, transportation)
“The supporters and friends of UVa-Wise Volleyball deserve infinite thanks! Each gift allows us to provide a quality experience to our student-athletes, and we are grateful for them all.”
-Coach Kristen Salyer
Respect • Honor • Integrity
Gifts may be made to the Volleyball team by:
- Check – make a check payable to UVa-Wise Foundation, indicate that it is for volleyball, and mail to:
UVa-Wise Foundation, 1 College Avenue, Wise, VA 24293
- Credit Card – Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Bank Draft – electronic funds transfer (Bank Draft form)
- Online (by clicking Make a Gift above) – this link will take you to the University’s website and you will simply indicate the amount that you want to contribute to UVa’s College at Wise Foundation (under the school funds category) and in “Other” indicate the name of the individual sport (golf, volleyball, cross country, etc.) or restrict it to general athletics. Once you have done this, simply provide the remaining requested information.