Where are my bills sent? What charges are included?
Statements will be mailed monthly. You may also check the student portal to print your statement and verify balance due.
Students can check the Student Information Portal 24 hours a day to view/check their account.
- To check your account information, go to My UVA-Wise and enter your username and password.
- From your student portal, navigate to Business Office Announcements box on right hand side and hit “Click Here”
- From Reports for Students click on Current Semester Statement to get your current semester balance.
- 1098-T’s are mailed by JANUARY 31st
- The Cashier’s Office will ONLY mail bills to the home or permanent address. Students may also go to the Student Portal to check their statement and balance due.
- It is the student’s responsibility to maintain current addresses with the Registrar’s Office and Office of Admissions.