In support of the College’s mission, goals and highest priorities, the UVa-Wise Budget Office will provide sound leadership and guidance to identify, project, develop and manage the resources and expenditures of the College’s operating budget.
We will offer reasonable resource allocation and financial planning recommendations to executive management to support the decision making and strategic planning process.
In service to the College academic and administrative units, we will create a straightforward budget process through open communication and support from the budget office staff. We will anticipate needs, provide accurate and timely information, and conduct ourselves in a courteous and professional manner.
Operating on a biennial budget cycle, the UVa-Wise Budget Office prepares the Biennial and Mid-Biennial Budget Submissions to the Governor, developing the College’s budget as required by the Commonwealth of Virginia.
BROWN BAG LUNCH SCHEDULE
April 8th, 2014 ~ 1:00P.M. – 2:00 P.M. ~ Smith Dining Commons/Private Dining Room
January 14, 2014 Meeting Minutes
FORMS & LINKS
University of Virginia Links
Commonwealth of Virginia Links
- Department of Planning and Budget
- State Council of Higher Education in Virginia (SCHEV)
- Department of Treasury
- General Assembly
- Conditions of Hourly/Wage Employment Form (fillable PDF)
- Request for Approval of Student Wage Rate Increase Form (fillable PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Addendum Request Form
- Merit Increase Approval Form for Faculty and Staff (fillable PDF)
- Request for New, Vacant or Position Funding Change for Faculty and Staff Positions (fillable PDF)