Class Offerings & Schedules
What courses are offered?
How do you find out about courses offered this year? EASY!!! Just follow the steps below and you will be on your way to finding the course for you!
- Visit the student portal online and login with your campus username and password. Are you new to college or an adult learner interested in applying? You can still search courses without a username and password.
- Click “Course Search” in the window.
- Select the desired term from the drop down menu
- Select the desired department for study (or “all” to see a full listing across disciplines)
- Click the “Search” button at the bottom of the page to get a listing of the courses offered.
Then, just follow the normal process of registering for a course. It’s that easy!
If you need help, just contact the Registrar’s office for assistance!