Preparing for Graduate School
- If you are planning to apply for a graduate program, please ask yourself: Is grad school for me?
- Consult your advisor as early as possible.
- Take advantage of your campus resources (e.g. there is a scholarship for GRE preparation).
- Prepare and take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Test or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Participate in Undergraduate Research.
- Nurture a good relationship with 3-4 faculties who can write strong recommendation letters for you.
- Find a suitable and appropriate graduate program (pleasec check out the links below).
- Find funding opportunities in the prospective programs (e.g. fellowships, scholarships, graduate assistantship).
- Serach for application fee waiver programs offered by various universities.
- Finally, be bold and apply with confidence as “Boldness has genius, power and magic in it” (Ref: Translation of Goeth).
Useful Links for Graduate School Programs