Oluleye Hezekiah Babatunde
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Office: Darden 223
- Postdoctoral Research, University of Wisconsin, Madison, 2017
- PhD, Computer Science, Edith Cowan University, 2015
- MS, Computer Science, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 2009
- MS, Mathematics, University of Ibadan, 2009
- BS, Mathematical Sciences (Computer Major), 2002
- CSC 1180 – C++ Programming
- CSC 2180 – Data Structures
- CSC 3600 – Operations Research
- Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Methods
- Machine Learning and Data Science
- Image Analysis and Computer Vision
- Systems Biology
- The Society for Mathematical Biology (SMB)
- Association for Computer Machinery (ACM)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Top 10 Fresh Scientists in WA, Australia, 2015 ( FreshScience WA; https://freshscience.org.au/2015/what-plant-is-that)
- Best Paper Award at 9th Conference of the Asian Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture, WA Australia (AFITA 2014)
- Edith Cowan University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (ECUIPRS 2013) Award-Highly prestigious and competitive PhD scholarship
- Industry and PhD Research Engagement Program of Western Australia (iprepWA 2015)
- Reviewer: PLOS Computational Biology (PlosCompBIO
- Reviewer: Journal of Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science (JAMCS)
- Reviewer: The 2018 ACM Southeast Conference “, Kentucky, USA. (ACMSE)
- Reviewer: Machine Vision and Applications (MVAP)
- Babatunde Oluleye, Baltes Ashley, Yin John (2017). Image-based identification of cell cultures by machine Learning. Journal of Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science. 23(1): 1-25.
- Nwani, S. E., Kelani, F. A., Ozegbe, A. E., & Babatunde, O. H. (2018). Public health expenditures, environmental pollution and health outcomes: Evidence from Nigeria. South Asian Journal of Social Studies and Economics, 1-15.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2015a). A survey of computer-based vision systems for automatic identification of plant species. Journal of Agricultural Informatics, 6(1),61-71.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2015b). A computer-based vision system for automatic identification of plant species using kNN and genetic PCA. Journal of Agricultural Informatics.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2015c). Comparative analysis of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swam Optimization: An application in precision agriculture. Asian Journal of Computer & Information Systems.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2015d). A neuronal classification system for plant leaves using genetic image segmentation. British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science, 9(3), 261-278. doi: 10.9734/BJMCS/2015/14611.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2014). Zernike Moments and Genetic Algorithm: Tutorial and Application. British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science. 4(15) :2217- 2236.