The CS lab is available to declared MIS, CS, and SWEG majors only. Exceptions will be made only at the request of a department faculty or staff member. Students eligible for access to the lab should contact Jim Stewart.
Darden Hall 232B
Students with card lock access can use the lab any time between the hours of 7:00am – 10:00pm. It should be noted, however, that Darden Hall is usually locked on weekends and during breaks.
- Standard campus computing rules apply.
- The door to the lab is to remain closed and locked.
- One guest is allowed per student, however, guests may be asked to leave by faculty or staff at any time.
- Students are not permitted to share their computer accounts with anyone.
- Guests may be required to defer their seats to authorized lab users when necessary.
- Students should be considerate of others using the lab and maintain a quiet working environment.
- Students are responsible for cleaning up their work areas when they leave the lab.
- The last student to leave the lab is responsible for making sure the windows are closed and the lights are turned off.
Computers belong to the COSC domain. Accounts are created and managed by Jim Stewart. Contact Jim for new accounts, account maintenance, and password resets.
- 14 Desktop Computers
- 3 75″ LED Displays
- 1 Color Laser Printer
- 1 Color Scanner
The CS lab has the following software available:
- Linux Mint
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
- Microsoft Office
- Dev C++
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- PLT Scheme
- Activestate ActivePython
- MySQL Administrator
- Microsoft Visual Studio