Darden Hall 210
Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 9:00pm
The public lab is available for use by all students, faculty, and staff. Wireless internet is available.
- Standard campus computing rules apply.
- Lab is not closed to public use during scheduled classes. However, users must sit in the back and remain quiet while classes are in session.
- Cell phones should be switched to silent mode.
If you have any questions not answered on our FAQ Page please contact:
Office: Darden 210A
- 30 workstations
- 1 monochrome laser printer
- 1 color laser printer
- 1 color scanner
The Public Lab has the following software available:
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Microsoft Office
- Visual Studio Professional
- Dev C++