Instructor in Chemistry
Office: Science 250
- M.S. in Chemistry/Separation Science, Department of Chemistry, East Tennessee State University,
Johnson City, TN, 2011
- B.S. in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN, 2009
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Department of Chemistry, Shandong Normal University, Jinan, Shandong, China, 2008
- Chemistry for Nurses
- College Chemistry I
- College Chemistry II
- College Chemistry Laboratory II
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory I
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory II
- CO2 adsorbents
- American Chemistry Society
Esam, O.; Zhou, G.;Vasiliev, A. Bridged mesoporous silsesquioxanes as potential CO2 adsorbents. J. Sol-Gel Science and Technology., 2015, 74 (3), pp 740-747.
Zhou, G.; Simerly, T.;Golovko, L.; Tychinin, I.;Trachevsky, V.; Gomza, Y.; Vasiliev, A. Highly functionalized bridged silsesquioxanes. J. Sol-Gel Science and Technology., 2012, 62 (3), pp 470-482.
Jiang, Y.; Gao, X.; Zhou, G.; Patel A.; Javer, A. Selective Recognition of Uracil and Its Derivatives Using a DNA Repair Enzyme Structural Mimic. J. Org. Chem., 2010, 75 (2), pp 324–333.
Zhou, G.; Vasiliev, A. Bridged Silsesquioxanes as Prospective Adsorbents for CO2 Capture, Proceeding of Appalachian Research Forum, Johnson City, TN, March 24, 2011.
Zhou, G.; Golovko, L.; Vasiliev, A. Mesoporous polysiloxanes with high contents of organic functional groups, Proceeding of ACS National Meetings& Expositions, Anaheim, CA, March 29, 2011
Zhou, G.; Mu, S; Vasiliev, A. “Bridged Polysiloxanes Containing Functional Groups” presented in 2010 Appalachian Student Research Forum, April 8, 2010, Centre at Millennium Park, Johnson City, TN.