Are you currently enrolled in a Math/CSC course? Do you think you need additional support to be successful in that course? If so, please contact Brooke Mullins, the Math Intervention Coordinator.
The Math Intervention Coordinator is here to support your learning needs for any math or computer science course. Whether you need help with content or simply managing your time for completing homework, studying, and work, the Math Intervention Coordinator is here to help you.
The Math Intervention Coordinator will work one-on-one with you to ensure you are successful in your course. She takes an individual approach to each and every student, assessing your personal needs, and targeting interventions to help you become successful.
- Students must currently be enrolled in a Math or CSC course
Services include but not limited to:
- Tutoring. Drop-In Tutoring offered by the MCS department as well as Tutoring offered by Student Support Services
- Goal Setting. Develop short and long term goals to help you strive towards becoming successful in your course
- Studying Tips. Specifics tips for how you should study
- Time Management. Develop schedules for managing your time
- Weekly Progress Meetings. Meet one-on-one with the Math Intervention Coordinator to review and assess your weekly progress
Information & Office Hours:
- Brooke Mullins, PhD, Darden 105
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.