Online Classes - Get a Head Start on a Degree
Why not look at taking an online course here at UVa-Wise? The course is flexible with your schedule and you don’t have to worry about credits transferring! Your financial aid can be applied to your online courses easily. (Talk with Financial Aid today.)
Need a jump start on a degree??
Taking online classes at UVa-Wise may be just the start you’ve been looking for to get your degree work off the ground. Whether you are a new student, adult learner, or just interested in testing the waters for an academic program, online learning can help anyone get a head start on building their future.
Visit our Admissions area of the web site here to find out how to get started on your academic career today!
How do I get started??
If you are already admitted as a student at UVa-Wise, you can register now! If you are a new student or returning student to UVa-Wise, please contact the Admissions office to apply for admission to the College. Find out more about admission to UVa-Wise. Make sure they know you are interested in online college courses at UVa-Wise.
What online college degrees and courses are offered and how do I register??
- Visit the student information portal online and login with your UVa-Wise username and password.
- Click “Course Search” in the window.
- Select the term from the drop down menu
- Select the desired department for study (or “all” to see a full listing across disciplines)
- Select “Online” for the method.
- Click the “Search” button at the bottom of the page to get a listing of the online courses offered.
Then, just follow the normal process of registering for a course.
If you need help, please contact the Registrar’s office for assistance with online classes.