A student whose enrollment has been interrupted for one regular term or more at UVa-Wise must be approved for readmission before registering. Not registering for a summer term is not considered an interruption.
The following procedures should be followed in applying for readmission:
- Obtain an application for readmission from the Office of Admissions.
- If the student has registered at another college or university since attending the College, a transcript from the institution(s) attended must be sent to the Office of Admissions before readmission can be granted.
- If deemed necessary, the Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management may request additional
materials to complete the applicant’s file.
- The Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management or the Admissions Committee will act on the
application when the file is complete.
- Applicants who are currently on suspension from UVa-Wise will be referred to the Academic