Responsibilities of Alumni Association Board of Directors:
- Attend and participate in Alumni board meetings, events and activities of the Alumni Association.
- Serve on Alumni Board Committees.
- Provide financial support and assist in all fundraising projects by promoting them with alumni and friends.
- Appropriately manage the affairs and finances of the Alumni Association.
- Set long-range goals, policies, and objectives.
- Recruit additional alumni volunteers.
- Attend College functions as a representative of the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Identify future Alumni leaders.
- Oversee the usage and management of Alumni Hall.
- Maintain a high level of visibility within the alumni body.
- Be a representative of the alumni body.
- Share the ideas and interests of all alumni.
- Serve as ambassadors of the College.
- Support the decisions and work of your officers and Director.