The 2017 Highland Cavalier Football Season is quickly approaching and we are pleased to offer a choice of tailgating packages to our fans. We welcome all alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents and friends to join us for our Highland Cavalier Game Day experience and for another GREAT season of Highland Cavalier Football at Carl Smith Stadium in Wise, Virginia.
Red & Gray Tailgating Package
This package is available to our alumni for an annual, tax-deductible donation of at least $500.00 (a portion is tax-deductible) to The University of Virginia’s College at Wise Alumni Association. The Red & Gray Tailgating Package will include the following:
- 2017 Highland Cavalier Football Season Parking Permit in the Red & Gray lot at Carl Smith Stadium in Wise, VA (five home games)
- 2 Highland Cavalier Football Season Tickets
- UVa-Wise Alumni logoed tailgating items
- For more information, please review our Red & Gray FAQs and Policy
Reserve your Red & Gray Package by remitting payment to the Office of Alumni Relations or by making an online gift no later than August 25, 2017. Upon receipt of your payment, the Red & Gray Parking Permit and season tickets will be issued and mailed to you. Your tailgating items will be available for pick-up in Alumni Hall beginning August 28, 2017 or in the Red & Gray lot on game day.
Gridiron Tailgate Zone – Weekly Package
This package is available to our alumni, faculty, staff, students, parents and friends for each home football game* for a donation of at least $50 per game (a portion is tax deductible) to The University of Virginia’s College at Wise Alumni Association. The Gridiron Tailgate Zone will include the following:
- Weekly reserved space (10×10) for home football games
- 2 Highland Cavalier home football game tickets. Children may enter the game free.
- Parking is available on campus and guests are permitted to carry in tents, picnics and games. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL OR OPEN BEVERAGES PERMITTED.
- For more information, please review our Gridiron FAQs and Policy
*Exception: Homecoming Game reservations are not available.
Reservations for each home game will open at 6:00 p.m. on the Sunday evening before the game and will be accepted online or in person at Alumni Hall. Payment must be remitted by the close of business two days prior to each home game by making an online gift or in person at Alumni Hall. We can be reached at (276) 328-0128 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 276.328.0128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.