Red & Gray parking permit entitles holder to:
- One Parking Space = One Vehicle or One Tent in the Red & Gray parking lot.
- Permits are to be visibly displayed on rear view mirror or tent, At All Times.
- ONLY a permitted vehicle will be allowed to bring food and alcohol into the parking lot within their vehicle. Alcohol will be BYOB.
Red & Gray parking lot rules:
- Gates will OPEN 2 ½ Hours prior to Game Time. No Exceptions.
- All vehicles entering the lot must have a Red & Gray parking lot permit. If you forget your permit, you will not be able to enter the Red & Gray parking lot.
- Parking spaces will be available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Holding or Blocking parking spaces for others is NOT allowed.
- Open Flame Fire-Pits, Generators and Kegs are prohibited.
- Political groups, fundraising organizations and business entities are NOT allowed to host a large tailgate party in this lot. You may not advertise or solicit others withing the Red & Gray parking lot.
Virginia ABC Rules of the Red & Gray parking lot:
- Virginia Law requires individuals to be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is ONLY permitted in the Red & Gray parking lot.
- YOU are responsible for ensuring that any person drinking alcohol at your tailgate is of the legal drinking age (21).
- Underage drinking will NOT be tolerated. Individuals drinking or supplying alcoholic beverages to individuals under the legal drinking age will be subject to a ticket and/or arrest.
- Virginia ABC Officers and UVa-Wise Campus Police reserve the right to check for appropriate identification from any individual within the Red & Gray parking lot.
- None of your guests will be allowed to bring a separate car into the lot, nor will they be allowed to bring in food, drinks or alcoholic beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages in glass containers are prohibited. We strongly encourage that alcoholic drinks be poured into colored-plastic cups.
Any violations of these regulations may result in immediate suspension of your parking privileges.