- Pre-Pharmacy Program Advisor and Coordinator
- Pre-Professional Club Advisor
- Pre-Professional Programs Advisor
- Future Professionals Club Faculty Advisor
- Service Living Learning Community Faculty Advisor
- BIO 1010, Principles of Biology
- BIO 1011, Principles of Biology Laboratory
- BIO 2010, Topics in Cell Biology
- BIO 4110, Principles of Virology
- BCH 3010, Introduction to Biochemistry I
- BCH 3020, Introduction to Biochemistry II
- BCH 4980, Biochemistry Seminar I
- BCH 4990, Biochemistry Seminar II
Special Topics Courses:
- BIO 4950, Principles of Gene Therapy
- HON 3951, HIV and Scientific Progress in the Reagan Era
- Development and characterization of novel antimicrobial products
- Natural product-derived fusion proteins
- Development and characterization of novel anti-cancer therapeutics
- Development and characterization of novel adjuvant therapies for anti-cancer therapy
- Health disparities in rural Appalachia
American Society for Virology
American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
American Public Health Association
Tell us more about what you’re looking for
May We Suggest
Broaden your career opportunities, gain hands-on experience, discover a personalized education, and make friends to last a lifetime.
Center for Teaching Excellence
The UVA Wise Center for Teaching Excellence offers undergraduate-level courses for those seeking licensure and recertification.
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
Learn about the 30-credit hour, non-thesis degree program which will be implemented in the fall 2023 semester.
Support UVA Wise
Your support directly contributes to scholarships, research and study abroad programs, facility upgrades, athletics, and much more.