- Science and Religion
- Pop Culture and Religion
- Theories of Human Nature
- Theories of Religion
- Introduction to The Old Testament
- Introduction to The New Testament
- Religions of the World
- One Nation Under God? Religion in Contemporary America
- History of Ideas
- Phenomenology of Religion
- Philosophy: Introduction to Epistemology, Philosophical Anthropology, Ontology and Ethics
- Classical Guitar
- Spanish 1010 – 3000
The relationship between religion and contemporary culture. In particular, how contemporary science impact our world views and challenges religious paradigms.
- Member of the Editorial Committee for “Thémata. Revista de Filosofía”. Seville, Spain.
- Member of American Academy of Religion.
- Board member of the American International Educators Administration Leadership Committee
- Member of the Society for Scientific Study of Religion.
- Founder Member of the Hispanic Society of Anthropological Philosophy (SHAF).
- Member of the Society for the Study of Religion, Nature and Culture.
- NAFSA (Association for International Educators).
- VIE (Virginia International Educators). Member of the Board.
- The Harrison Award for Contribution to Academic Mission (2019)
- Committed to Diversity Award, University of Virginia at Wise (2013)
- Harrison Award for Outstanding Service, UVa Wise (2011 and 2015)
“La religión postmoderna y el paradigma ontoteológico de Jacinto Choza Armenta”, Hombre y Cultura, F. Rodriguez Valls and J.Padial (eds), Estudios Themata, Sevilla, 2016
“What, How, and Why: The Geertzian Definition of Religion and Neurotheological Project on Meta and Megatheology”, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IJHSS), Vol. 2 No. 5; March 2012.
“Love in the Theory of Positive Disintegration”, article published in Heksis, Polish-English Online Quarterly bilingual (Polish-English) psychology journal, Barcelona-Warsaw 2009.
“El problema antropológico de la desecularización”. (Anthropological Problem of Secualrization) Antropología y Humanismo, (various authors), CEU, Madrid, 1999. ISBN: 84-95219-08-5.