Support UVa-Wise Strength & Conditioning
The Department of Strength & Conditioning provides critical training that complements the instruction of the coaching staff. Working with each sport, the Strength & Conditioning staff prepares a fitness regimen for each athlete.
The needs of this unit are great and with the impact being even more significant over the coming years.
Consider supporting the Strength and Conditioning program or sponsoring one or more of the following needs ranging from $10 to $5,000:
- Camered Squat Bar
- Aluminum Technique Bar
- Trap Dead Lift Olympic Bar
- Leg Press/Hack Machine Combo
- Glute Ham Machine
- SC 505W (stopwatch)
- Medicine Ball
- Fitness Band
- Half Roller
- Power Bar for Squat and Bench
- Bumper Plates
- Training for the Staff
- Supplies such as protein mix that each student is provided to rebuild after grueling workouts.
Support our student-athletes today by making a gift for one of the needs above or for our greatest need. Make a Gift today!
Gifts may be made to the Strength & Conditioning program by:
- Check – make a check payable to UVa-Wise Foundation, indicate that it is for strength and conditioning, and mail to: UVa-Wise Foundation, 1 College Avenue, Wise, VA 24293
- Credit Card – Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Bank Draft – electronic funds transfer
- Online (by clicking Make a Gift above) – this link will take you to the University’s website and you will simply indicate the amount that you want to contribute to UVa’s College at Wise Foundation (under the school funds category) and in “Other” indicate the name of the individual sport (golf, volleyball, cross country, etc.) or restrict it to general athletics. Once you have done this, simply provide the remaining requested information.