Make a Gift of Cash
Gifts are accepted via check, credit card (Visa or MasterCard), or online. Donors not employed through UVa-Wise can set up a one-time gift or monthly gifts via bank draft and employees of the college can contribute via payroll deduction.
To make a gift of cash, please complete a PRINTABLE GIFT FORM.
- To make an online gift, click Online Gift.
- To contribute via bank draft, click Bank Draft.
- To contribute via payroll deduction, click Payroll Deduction.
Benefits of Making a Gift of Cash
- Easiest type of donation – no appraisal or acceptance requirements as with gifts of appreciated property.
- Immediate benefit to UVa-Wise.
- Specify how you want the gift to be used or simply provide unrestricted funds to ensure we can address the college’s most pressing needs.
- Donor receives a full charitable deduction, which can be applied against a larger percentage of taxable income than a deduction for a gift of property.
UVa-Wise does not provide legal, tax or financial advice. We strongly recommend that you consult professional advisors on all legal, tax or financial matters, including gift planning considerations. To ensure compliance with certain IRS requirements, we disclose to you that this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties.
Please reach out to us with any questions:
Office of Development and College Relations
The University of Virginia’s College at Wise
One College Avenue
Wise, VA 24293