Where are my bills sent? What charges are included?
Statements will be mailed monthly. You may also check the student portal to print your statement and verify balance due.
Students can check the Student Information Portal 24 hours a day to view/check their account.
- Log in the student portal available at: https://my.uvawise.edu/
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab, then the ‘Reports and Billing’ link located on the left.
- Next click the ‘Student Statement (Bill)’ link.
- Next choose the current year and term from the dropdowns and click the ‘Generate Report’ button.
- Finally, click the ‘Student Statement (Bill)’ to view your student statement in a pdf format.
- 1098-T’s are mailed by JANUARY 31st
- The Cashier’s Office will ONLY mail bills to the home or permanent address. Students may also go to the Student Portal to check their statement and balance due.
- It is the student’s responsibility to maintain current addresses with the Registrar’s Office and Office of Admissions.