The mission of the Threat Assessment Team (TAT) at UVa-Wise is to assess and to intervene regarding any individual whose behavior may potentially pose a threat to self, others, or the campus community. The team will plan and respond to potential threats or any act of violence in an attempt to prevent a critical incident and to maintain the safety of those involved as well as the safety of the campus community.
TAT members include:
- Jewell Worley, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and TAT Chairperson, 276.376.1004
- Josh Justice, Dean of Students & TAT Vice Chairperson, 276.376.4517
- Beau Boggs, Campus Police Sergeant, 276.328.0190
- Teena Fast, Instructor in Accounting, 276.328.0291
- Stephanie Perry, Director of Human Resources, 276.328.0240
- Narda Porter, Registrar & TAT Vice Chairperson, 276.328.0116
- Kendall Rainey, Director of Athletics, 276.376.4584
- Sara Schill, Counselor & TAT Recorder, 276.376.3432
- Katrina Mann, Counselor, 276.376.3462
- Brittanie Jones, Assistant Director of Conduct and Responsibility, 276.376.4502
- Tabitha Smith, Title IX Coordinator and Director of Complicance & Inclusion, 276.328.0131
In the event of any campus emergency, contact the Campus Police Department (276.328.0190 or 276.328.COPS (2677) weekday business hours; 276.376.3756 after hours, non-emergency; or 911 emergency).