Surplus Property

Surplus Property

All College property that is considered surplus, excess, or unwanted is disposed of through the Surplus Property Program. To transfer property to the Surplus Property Program, complete the Surplus Transfer (P1) Form and submit it to David Amos for review.  Once this review occurs and all information is correct, Surplus Property will contact Maintenance for pick-up. Maintenance will then deliver the surplus property to the Surplus Property storage area.

Surplus property is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia as outlined in the Higher Education Manual.


David Amos
Fleet Management and Surplus Property Manager
Resource Center
Phone: (276) 328-0101
Fax: (276) 328-0269

Surplus Property Form