Here we’ve compiled all the forms you’ll need to apply for financial aid. We know it’s a confusing process, so reach out at any time. We’re here to help.
- Tax Return Transcript Request
- 2016-2017 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2016-2017 Independent Verification Worksheet
- SNAP Self Certification Form
- Selective Service Statement
- Special Circumstances Appeal Form
- Business Value and Debt Form
- Federal TEACH Grant Statement of Interest Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Planning Your Budget Worksheet
- Summer Financial Aid Application
Additional External Resources
- Chemistry Scholarship Application
- Dana Ann Collier Memorial Scholarship Application
- Everett J. Flanary Scholarship Application
- Julia R. Heise Scholarship Application
- Miner’s Family Scholarship Application
- Department of Nursing Scholarship Application
- Wise County Software Engineering Scholarship Application
- Wright Family Scholarship Application
Please note: All admitted students who meet the college’s priority date will be evaluated for scholarship elgibility through the “General Scholarship” program at UVA Wise. The applications below are in addition to the General Scholarship program. Please be sure to read through each application very carefully before submitting due to the fact that some of the applications are for students from specific areas.
Need help? Contact the Financial Aid department at 276.328.0139 or email email@example.com.