Transcripts may be requested the following way(s):
- On-line - transcripts may be ordered on-line by clicking here.
- In Person – at the Office of the Registrar. A Transcript Request Form must be completed and signed by the student before a transcript can be released.
- By Mail - the Transcript Request Form can be printed and mailed OR provide a letter of request including: full name, date of birth and/or last four digits of social security number, current address, telephone number, other names(s) while attending college, the complete address(es) to which the transcript is to be mailed and the student signature. Transcript requests may be mailed to: The University of Virginia’s College at Wise, Office of the Registrar, One College Avenue, Wise, VA 24293
Transcript Delivery Options & Fees
- In-Office Expedited Processing (pick-up only): $25.00 per copy (official)
- On-line Request & Electronic Delivery: $3 electronic processing fee.
- Standard delivery USPS: No fee (Effective 7/1/2014)
On average, transcript processing will take 3 to 5 business days. However, during office peak times, processing time may increase to 7 to 10 business days. Processing time does not include delivery time for the United States Postal Service.
For more information contact the Office of the Registrar at 276.328.0116.