Still Hall (formerly known as Commonwealth Hall) is for first-year students and features traditional double-occupancy rooms.
- Traditional double-occupancy rooms with beds, wardrobes, chests, desks, desk chairs, and blinds
- Common bathroom on each floor
- Study room and lounge on each floor
- Air conditioning
- Laundry on each floor
- Main floor card swipe entry
- Individual room key access
Students have flexibility in arranging their furniture. This floor plan has a basic furniture layout.
While residents of Still Hall are responsible for their own housekeeping within each room, UVA Wise Housekeeping personnel maintain common areas and bathrooms. This hall is part of the Cavalier Trails (CT) residential community and accommodates approximately 125 students.