Broaden Your Horizons
We’re excited that you’re considering the College at Wise for your college education in the United States.
Admissions Requirements for International and Exchange Students
- A completed general admission application
- Official, translated, and evaluated academic transcripts from all secondary schools, colleges, and universities attended previously. Academic evaluations should be provided by World Education Services (WES).
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test I) or ACT (American College Test) scores
- Satisfactory scores (550 or above) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- A Supplemental Financial Guarantee Form certifying that the student has access to adequate funds for college study prior to coming to the United States: See the form for international students and form for exchange students.
- An International Student Advisor’s Report
Important Additional Information
- Health and Immunization Admission Requirements & Health Services Information
- Student Process Steps for Navigating the US Immigration System
Sister Schools and Foreign Exchange Student Programs
We are proud to regularly welcome students from these educational institutions to the College at Wise as exchange students:
- Germany: Technical University of Dortmund
- Luxembourg: University of Luxembourg
- Spain: University of Seville and University of Huelva
- Austria: Pädagogische Hochschule Niederösterreich
- United Kingdom: Glamorgan University