Whether you’re connecting with friends in one of our seven residence halls or grabbing a meal on campus, you’ll find your community here. Between classes, concerts, career fairs, games and events, this is where you’ll make friends to last a lifetime.
More Information About Campus Housing
- Can I have a loft? Where is the laundry? What should I bring? Find the answers to your questions in our Guide to Campus Living.
- Need to order bedding and linens for your room? Shop online.
- Send a care package to a student in a residence hall at the College.
Contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life
email@example.com or 276-328-0214
Grab a meal at one of our four dining options on campus:
- Hunter J. Smith Dining Commons: The College dining hall includes a menu with plenty of healthy, delicious choices, including the Fresh Market salad bar and the Hearthstone Ovens pizzeria.
- Chick-fil-A: This express service offers great food on the go. Located on the fourth floor of the Slemp Student Center.
- BUILD Pizza & Subs: Customize your meal with pizza, subs, snacks and drinks. Located on the first level of the Smith Dining Commons.
- Books & Brew Cafe: Grab Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, snacks and more during a study break. Located on the fifth floor of the library.
Find Menus and Meal Plans or Recharge Your Card
Find the meal plan that’s right for you, look up menus, or add more to your dining card.