- CSC 1100 – Computer Literacy
- CSC 1180 – C++ Programming
- CSC 2180 – Data Structures
- CSC 3170 – Discrete Structures
- CSC 3600 – Operations Research
- CSC 3180 – Algorithms
- CSC 4150 - Introduction to Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- CSC 4990/MIS 4990 – Seminar
- MATH 1110 – PreCalculus I
- MATH 1210 – PreCalculus II
- MATH/STAT 2180 – Applied Probability and Statistics
- MATH 3110 – Ordinary Differential Equations
- Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Methods
- Machine Learning and Data Science
- Big Data Science, Architecture and Engineering
- Image Analysis and Computer Vision
- Systems Biology
Current project (UVA 3C $60,000.00 grant ; August 2021 - July 2022) : Neuro-Genetic Dynamical Systems for Viral Infection (COVID-19) Modeling and Analysis
Participants: Dr Hezekiah, O.B (PI), Dr Jan Fiala (Co-PI), Dr Shen Haiying (Co-PI), Daniel Rose (UVA-Wise BSc Student), Tanner Lawson (UVA-Wise B.Sc Student) and Shoaib M (UVA PhD Student)”
- (ISC)^2 Certified in Cybersecurity
- Arcitura Certified Big Data Professional
- Arcitura Certified Big Data Science Professional
- Arcitura Certified Big Data Consultant
- Arcitura Certified Big Data Scientist
- The Society for Mathematical Biology (SMB)
- Association for Computer Machinery (ACM)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Top 10 Fresh Scientists in WA, Australia, 2015 ( FreshScience WA)
- Best Paper Award at 9th Conference of the Asian Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture, WA Australia (AFITA 2014)
- Edith Cowan University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (ECUIPRS 2013) Award-Highly prestigious and competitive PhD scholarship
- Industry and PhD Research Engagement Program of Western Australia (iprepWA 2015)
- Reviewer: PLOS Computational Biology (PlosCompBIO
- Reviewer: Journal of Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science (JAMCS)
- Reviewer: The 2018 ACM Southeast Conference “, Kentucky, USA. (ACMSE)
- Reviewer: Machine Vision and Applications (MVAP)
- Babatunde Oluleye, Baltes Ashley, Yin John (2017). Image-based identification of cell cultures by machine Learning. Journal of Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science. 23(1): 1-25.
- Nwani, S. E., Kelani, F. A., Ozegbe, A. E., & Babatunde, O. H. (2018). Public health expenditures, environmental pollution and health outcomes: Evidence from Nigeria. South Asian Journal of Social Studies and Economics, 1-15.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2015a). A survey of computer-based vision systems for automatic identification of plant species. Journal of Agricultural Informatics, 6(1),61-71.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2015b). A computer-based vision system for automatic identification of plant species using kNN and genetic PCA. Journal of Agricultural Informatics.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2015c). Comparative analysis of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swam Optimization: An application in precision agriculture. Asian Journal of Computer & Information Systems.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2015d). A neuronal classification system for plant leaves using genetic image segmentation. British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science, 9(3), 261-278. doi: 10.9734/BJMCS/2015/14611.
- Babatunde Oluleye, Armstrong Leisa J, Leng Jinsong and Diepeveen Dean (2014). Zernike Moments and Genetic Algorithm: Tutorial and Application. British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science. 4(15) :2217- 2236.
Postdoctoral Research, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA, 2017
PhD, Computer Science, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 2015
M.A, Organizational Leadership, Charleston Southern University, USA, 2023
MS, Computer Science, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 2009
MS, Mathematics, University of Ibadan, 2009
BS, Mathematical Sciences (Computer Major), Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 2002
Tell us more about what you’re looking for
May We Suggest
Broaden your career opportunities, gain hands-on experience, discover a personalized education, and make friends to last a lifetime.
Center for Teaching Excellence
The UVA Wise Center for Teaching Excellence offers undergraduate-level courses for those seeking licensure and recertification.
M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
Learn about the 30-credit hour, non-thesis degree program which will be implemented in the fall 2023 semester.
Support UVA Wise
Your support directly contributes to scholarships, research and study abroad programs, facility upgrades, athletics, and much more.