Fleet Management administers, monitors, and enforces all rules and regulations regarding the assignment, utilization, maintenance, repair and replacement of vehicles. The office also handles the reporting of vehicle accidents through the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Office of Fleet Management Services and the University of Virginia’s Office of Risk Management.
To reserve a vehicle, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more, consult the University Vehicle Usage Policy.
UVA Wise Printing Services offers an array of in-house products and services to the College community,as well as non-profit organizations. We also procure the outsourcing of printing services when necessary.
Single and multi-color printing for:
- Letterheads and Envelopes
- Brochures and Flyers
- Labels and more
- Black and Color copying
- Folding and Binding
- Scoring, Numbering and Perforating
- Hole Punching
- Laminating and Shrink Wrapping
- Graphic Design (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark)
Procurement Services is the central department for the College responsible for the procurement, contract management, receipt, payment, and disposal of goods and services for academic and administrative departments.
- Works with Maintenance and University Facilities Management and the Minority Procurement Program to coordinate the overall procurement efforts of the University. Manages Major procurements, establishes College contracts, handles contract administration and compliance and major contracts such as Cafeteria, Vending and Campus Card.
- Assists departments in preparing specifications and evaluating materials, supplies, equipment, and services to ensure proper quality, quantity, and timeliness of service.
- Administers the University Purchasing Card Program.
- Provides training and on-site visitations with College faculty.
- Conducts audit of purchasing files and purchasing card files.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Moore.
All College property that is considered surplus, excess, or unwanted is disposed of through the Surplus Property Program. To transfer property to the Surplus Property Program, complete the Surplus Transfer (P1) Form and submit it to David Amos for review.
Once this review occurs and all information is correct, Surplus Property will contact Maintenance for pick-up. Maintenance will then deliver the surplus property to the Surplus Property storage area.