Declare your major in three easy steps.
1. Contact the Chair of the department of the major in which you are interested.
See the contact list below. Email the Chair to make an appointment, and be prepared by having your Jenzabar ID ready.
- Business & Economics: Scott Bevins
- Communication Studies: Rachel Tighe
- Education: Andy Cox
- History & Philosophy: Tom Costa
- Language & Literature: John Cull
- Math & Computer Science: Jacob Somervell
- Natural Sciences: Robin Woodard
- Nursing: Nancy Haugen
- Social Sciences: Kristina Feeser
- Visual & Performing Arts: Ben Mays (Theater) or Donald Sorah (Art or Music)
2. Express your interest in declaring your major to the Chair when you meet.
3. The Chair will submit an online form to the Office of the Registrar.
Your assigned advisor(s) will be registered as well.